Saturday, October 18, 2014

Tea Drink Down and Cup of The Day

So I am failing pretty badly at the tea no-buy. I am "down" to 58 samples and 63 tins. And when I began I had less. Even though I am drinking a ton. Is it my fault that there were 5 French teas at Marshall's that are typically very hard to get ahold of in the US? And that a few people were offering unbelievable sample sets for super cheap moneys on Steepster?

Whatever. I still hold that it is a good problem to have. And actually, I am making really decent headway on the iced tea collection - it definitely all fits in it's half of the cabinet now. But thanks to the Golden Tips Tea Subscription, I have a TON of hot tea to drink. Luckily, the weather is getting cooler.

Last night I drank a Teavana Rooibos Chai. It has lemongrass in it and makes me feel like I am drinking dessert even though I usually only put a single drop of agave in it. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment