Monday, October 6, 2014

Ipsy: September 2014

This is a bit late, but it was a great month, so I felt I had to share.

First, the bag is awesome. It is a steely gray with the zipper on top. I love when the zipper is on top, it means I can fit more inside.


Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask - ~$5 value
This seems to be natural, which is the way I try to go with my hair care these days, and I can't wait to give this a try. My curly hair drinks up deep conditioners.


Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Smooth Criminal Powder - Full size $12
This tiny jar might last me forever. I don't have a plain translucent setting powder, and this one is travel perfect. I am a big fan of the Be A Bombshell line in general, and am happy to receive this.


Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Color and Top Coat in Redgy - Full size $15.
I love red, and I love how these subscription plans let me try the latest and greatest. I have never tried gel polish, and have heard mixed reviews. I am looking forward to giving this set a go.


Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss in Basic Instinct - Full size $19
This seems like it is great, but I am not a huge gloss wearer these days. This does seem like a lovely, wearable shade, so I don't want to wear it twice and contaminate it with my germs when I could rehome it.


Pacifica Natural Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Fringe - ~$5 value.
This greenish shade is right up my alley. I adore Pacifica body products but have had some mixed feelings on the makeup line, as everything so far has been sheer and doesn't have good staying power. I hope this eyeliner breaks the trend.


Overall: Excellent bag. I think everything in here has potential, and only one thing is going right into the give away pile. And even then, I appreciate these bags for adding to the give aways, as it is like investing in Christmas and birthday presents all year round. Overall estimated value: about $56. Paid $10. Can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment