Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Glossybox: September 2014

I am a huge fan of Glossybox. It costs twice as much as Ipsy, but the things you get tend to be well worth the 20 bucks. And this box was no different.

Benefit They're Real Mascara - Value ~$7.50
I have used this mascara before and I really like it. I like how the rubbery bristled brushes really separate my lashes, as my left eye is prone to clumpage. I know, weird, it is only the one eye. I have so many mascara samples and drugstore ones to try, I rarely buy mascara. I can usually make the little samples last a full two months, which is about the shelf life of a single mascara anyway.


Vichy Liftactive Night - Value ~$16.50
I have gotten Vichy lotions from Glossybox before. I enjoyed them, but haven't fallen in love. Perhaps this is the one?


Bvlgari Au Vert Conditioner - Value ~$16.50
I am excited at the prospect of perfumed conditioner, as hair is one of the places that holds scent the best throughout the day.


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Black Dahlia - Value $18
I am jazzed and totally freaked out because I've been wanting to try the lip tars, but this nearly-black berry shade is not something I would normally ever wear. That said, it will give me a good idea as to whether I like the formula, and the tars are meant to be mixed, so if I got other colors in the future, having something to darken them up is not a bad thing. Or perhaps I will go very vampy this fall.


Essie Nail Polish in She's Pampered - Value $8.50
I love reds. I have soooo many reds. But none exactly like this one...


Overall: Awesome box, will be keeping everything. Paid: $21. Value: ~$69. Well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment